Elite Trades – Code of Conduct
Our ‘Code of Conduct’ is in place in order to set out the responsibilities, conduct and ethics to be followed by all businesses on elitetrades.com
1. Be honest and courteous at all times.
2. Be open and cooperative with us and clients.
3. Inform the client of ‘call out fees’ prior to making those call outs.
4. Inform the client if you are unable to carry out the work.
5. Commit to appointments and be punctual.
6. Inform the client with calculated and realistic work commencement and duration dates, informing them with regular updates.
7. Communicate effectively by answering all phone messages, emails and social media notifications promptly.
8. Prepare a separate contract or make clear additional works and variations from the original agreement.
9. Deal with any complaint promptly and professionally.
10. Do not demand cash payments.
11. Do not obtain work through cold calling.
12. Respect the confidentiality of any information obtained through work and business relationships.
13. Never be abusive or threatening towards a client.
14. In the interest of ‘Health and Safety’, act diligently and in accordance with the technical and professional standards of your relevant trade and/or service.
15. Only carry out work that falls within your professional competence and exercise due care and skill at all times.