Any business wishing to join the Elite Trades must go through a strict vetting process before they are allowed to advertise their services. We believe that only companies with exceptionally high standards and a fantastic reputation should be allowed to offer their services through this portal.
Why Are High Standards So Important To Us?
Because our space is purposely limited to only 3 members per trade per area we believe that our visitors should only be presented with the very best professionals. This protects any potential customers to YOUR business and builds on our reputation. After all, the better the service you provide, the more chance the customer will come back to us when they are in need of other services, which is equally good for you and us.
Meeting Our Criteria
Prior to being accepted on Elite Trades, all prospective members are vetted and monitored. Any prospective member not passing the ‘vetting’ process will not qualify and will not be able to take advantage of one of our distinctive positions on the website. Elite Trades purposely offers limited and unique advertising space for premium businesses; only the very best trades people are accepted.
Our team will interview and assess the applicant’s suitability by discussing and verifying the following criteria:
- Public Liability Insurance – We require proof that up-to-date insurance is held.
- Qualifications & Accreditations – We require proof that the applicant is qualified in their chosen field. Some trades have mandatory qualifications (i.e. Gas Safe for Plumbers)
- Proof of business address (i.e. Utility Bill)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in your field
- Identification – We require photo evidence (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Referees – We require a minimum of three independent references obtained for work carried out within the last 12 months.
- Elite Trades Code of Conduct – We require the applicant to sign and agree to the Code of Conduct.
- Limited company checks